Need opinions on theme build

FelixMcFly

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
This is the hardest part for me. Deciding the theme of my build. I don't want to change my mind after I build my rig. So I need to be 100 % sure with my build. So I decided to go with the green theme. For the Mobo, i discovered the Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER B6 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard, which would be perfect except that in using the i5 6600k needing an lga1151 socket. I need something similar with lga1151 socket. Also what ram do I go with that's 16 gigs and perfect for my theme. I already know the GPU which is a gtx 1060, I also need good opinions on the case and cooler. Should I go with the Nzxt 410 black and green, its just that it has no window. Maybe something else. And should I go with a black CPU cooler, or white or if there even is a green. Or maybe a water cooler.

Solution
there is a G1.Sniper for 1151 by Gigabyte

as for coolers, Thermalright uses an olive-green fan for some models. depending on the rest this might or might no look good or stupid. but a custom led water loop surely looks better.
although I'd like a black cooler like the Cryorig R1 Ultimate or the Dark Rock pro by BeQuiet as contrast

as for the case, take a look at:
Thermaltake Core P5
AeroCool XPredator X3 green
AeroCool V3X Advance Evil Green Edition
NZXT H440 black+green

for DDR4 RAM I only found the Avexir Core Series LED, that's available in green
there is a G1.Sniper for 1151 by Gigabyte

as for coolers, Thermalright uses an olive-green fan for some models. depending on the rest this might or might no look good or stupid. but a custom led water loop surely looks better.
although I'd like a black cooler like the Cryorig R1 Ultimate or the Dark Rock pro by BeQuiet as contrast

as for the case, take a look at:
Thermaltake Core P5
AeroCool XPredator X3 green
AeroCool V3X Advance Evil Green Edition
NZXT H440 black+green

for DDR4 RAM I only found the Avexir Core Series LED, that's available in green

Solution

Simthaniel

Distinguished
May 9, 2016

FelixMcFly

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
Damn what the hell, these things are mad expensive. Hopefully these prices drop on black Friday. But yea , thanks for these suggestions, I might go with the h440 Nzxt case, looks good, and I found a video where this guy makes a build with it.