Question Need Recommendations on TV Wall Mounts

MasterYoda327

Reputable
May 26, 2019
I plan to wall mount my LG Nano 8 Series 55-inch TV (LG 55SM8600PUA). Due to the positioning of the studs in my wall, I am using a wood board that is 11.8 inches in Depth by 47.8 inches in Width to anchor the mounting unit. Unfortunately I am not very confident with my Vivo Mount-VWSF1 unit so I am looking for a replacement. I want a reliable and reasonably priced single- or dual-armed wall mount that can hold my TV securely, provide easy adjustment options for tilting the TV up and down, turning it left and right, and allow the TV at least some flexibility in rotating the TV to be level if somehow the screen is slanted at an angle after being mounted. I need this mount to be able to fit onto the wood board that I just mentioned. Thanks in advance.

VIVO-US

Honorable
Feb 1, 2017
We do apologize that the mount and shelf set isn't quite working out for you! MOUNT-VWSF1 is made up using one of our most basic TV arms (MOUNT-VW01E) and shelves (MOUNT-SF011), so I do understand if you'd want an upgrade to something more premium. I can at least say we haven't had any problems with these mounts failing when properly installed, so whether you decide to keep them or change to another mounting solution at some point, they won't drop your stuff for as long as they're in use. :)