Question Need resister schematic sheet for i7 3770k

Aug 12, 2022
I just purchased a used i-73770k sr0pl 3.50 GHz 8mb cache cpu from Ebay and it seems to be missing two resisters. Looking at it right side up turning it over like a page it will be the very top and very bottom resistors on the right side. I can easily replace them if I knew the numbers of the resistors but they're so small I can't see them can anybody help me with a schematic sheet so I can order the right ones or kind of Rob them from something else LOL thank you

Aug 12, 2022
I just purchased a used i-73770k sr0pl 3.50 GHz 8mb cache cpu from Ebay and it seems to be missing two resisters. Looking at it right side up turning it over like a page it will be the very top and very bottom resistors on the right side. I can easily replace them if I knew the numbers of the resistors but they're so small I can't see them can anybody help me with a schematic sheet so I can order the right ones or kind of Rob them from something else LOL thank you
Sorry what I ment was I can see the missing resisters but what I can't see is the # of the resisters next to the missing one's so I can replace them, since they're in a row I'm pretty sure they're the same numbers I just can't read them

On this picture left top and bottom? Is one resistor and one capacitor. Search on Intel docs, eventually there you could find something.
L_00005894.jpg

Should be the same resistors (blue) next to it, as well as the capacitors in the same row on the left side
Maybe you can measure these yourself.

Aug 12, 2022
I have other junk cpu's with resisters that look the same but I don't wanna just solder some aimless stuff in there hoping for the best ya know haha

Last edited by a moderator: