[SOLVED] Need second Line Out Jack

Jun 10, 2020
Hi All,

I have a little Problem, because i bought a new Headset and i already have speakers which are both connected via 3.5mm.
My Setup only have one Line-out audio jack on the back but i need a second one to plug in both devices at the same time.

Is it possible to change maybe line-in to line-out or can i switch something else dont want to buy a extra Y-Splitter where i can do both on the same output.

Thanks for helping me

GhoustRider

Lutfij

Titan
Your case should have a front panel audio in/out ports. What happened to them? On the point about an audio splitter, I would advise against it since the speakers and your headset are both going to be of different impedance and consequently you will find a variance in audio across both audio devices or on one alone(since you're working off of one source).

I don't think you can remap the audio outputs and inputs on your motherboard, unless you're looking at surround sound(which is absurd if you're trying to do that with a pair of headphones and a speaker system).

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah i audio Headphone jack in the front is working pretty fine but i want to manage the cables behind my desk and i dont realy want to plug something in the front what i need almost permanently.

Do you maybe have some other thoughts i can do that i can plug in my headset on the back side?

Thanks for the Answer Lutfhi