NEED SERIOS HELP computer wont boot/ hardrive not reconsied!

sambotm

Distinguished
May 31, 2009
Heya, i recently put in a new motherboard into my old computer ( to upgrade ) i also replaced the graphics card and the ram, the only thing left from my old computer was the hard drive, cd drive, the sound card and the power supply.

Everything has been fitted because the computer does turn on! BUT it always says 'system fan has failed press f2 to continure' . I have checked the fans and they are working, so i press f2 and continue, it now takes me to the windows loading page and arfter this the screen says 'so singal input' and restarts.

I cannot acses my BIOS my pressing f1 (it dosent let me just carries on to the systm fan has failed screen). so the only way iam able to acses my BIOS is by taking out the battery and putting it back in (resetting it.)

When i try to install windows (it does let me boot from disk :S) it dosent reconise the hardrive. When iam at the choose partition screen there is no partion there even tho my hardrive has xp installed on it already with all my files. When i click enter it takes me to a blue screen.

Now its telling me that it dosent reconise my hardrive is connected or it isnt conifgured correctly.

Please help me!!!

Motherboard = Asus P5LP-LE
Ram = OCZ 2GB
Power supply = 300w
( i think its a nvidia 7300gt)
hardirve is a sata 2 160gb

sambotm

Distinguished
May 31, 2009
its not f1 to get to the bios but when i take out the battery and arfter pressing f2 something pops up saying press f1 and that take me to the BIOS.

Installing my parts?? what do you mean everything is fitted correctly my ram can be seen on the BIOS and my hardrive can but it wont load from it?? or reconise it when i sintall windows.

sambotm

Distinguished
May 31, 2009
its not f1 to get to the bios but when i take out the battery and arfter pressing f2 something pops up saying press f1 and that take me to the BIOS.

Installing my parts?? what do you mean everything is fitted correctly my ram can be seen on the BIOS and my hardrive can but it wont load from it?? or reconise it when i sintall windows.

sambotm

Distinguished
May 31, 2009