Need setup WOL help

Aug 22, 2018
Hello community. Need help with wol setup

mobo: Asus 470f
ethernet: Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection
router: DD-WRT v24-sp1 (07/27/08) micro

I tested system for that trick immediately after shutdown, and it works. BUT when pc stay for night, or some hours it doesnt react for any attempt to wake up. Dont know what is the problem?
I got one thing, that when i wake up pc after long sleep (hybernate) net icon appear with attention sign that there no internet conncetion.
Could anybody help with settings for my ethernet card (8-9 checkboxes, which of them should be active?)

Aug 22, 2018

This is why I asked asus mobo users with same lan card. Settings, its all about settings. In all manuals, there are 3-4 checkboxes in advance sttings. I have 8 (as i remember). Need to configure them all )))
Or maybe bios, cuz lan card goes sleep after some hours of waiting.

Aug 22, 2018
Here is the list of my power management tab of lan card:
Power Saver Options:
- Respond to ARP requests without waking system
- Respond to NS requests without waking system
- Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Reduce link speed during standby
Wake on LAN:
- Wake on Magic Pocket
- Wake on Pattern Match
- Wake on Magic Packet from power off state
- Wake on Link Settings

What should i check, and what should i clear?

Good luck making this work. WoL used to be fairly easy...well it was still a pain. Now microsoft got involved and has all kinds other sleep/suspend settings.

WoL is independent of the OS but because Bios manufactures have started to add support for microsoft stuff it made it even harder to get this right. I would try setting the options directly in the bios with no OS loaded. Then you must hope microsoft does not mess with the settings.

We used to boot lab machines where the OS would change all the time. We would wake all the servers in the rack and they would boot from the network drives. The machines could load microsoft or unix or even some custom os. These microsoft changes I suspect would have broken than plan badly.

You may want to consider giving up at some point. One of the good things microsoft and the hardware manufactures have done is they have power save modes where the machine is still appears to be functional even though it is in a low power mode. The power usage difference between being the "off"/wake on lan state and these power save modes is not a lot in many cases.