[SOLVED] Need some advice for 650w psu

Sep 19, 2022
hello, i need some advices for some of psu brands on 650/750w gold for my 6700 xt gpu,, i want that it has long years warranty, support modern platform and new atx (2.52), good cable and connector, good/proven oem and capacitors, low inrush current and high efficiency,, i've read on the best psu of 2022, but some of the brand isn't available at my country
this is the list that available in my country and around my budget, please give me advice of what to pick
  • cooler master v650/v750 gold v2
  • corsair RM650/750 (2021).. RMX is on the high price that i can't afford it
  • xpg core reactor only 750w
  • asus rog strix 650
  • MSI A650GF
  • Enermax revolution DF 650/750
  • be quite straight power 11 650
  • FSP hydro G pro 750

Solution
The Cooler Master v650/v750 Gold V2 is pretty hard to beat if it falls within your price range. The RM isn't bad, but it definitely isn't as good as the RMx or the CM v650/750 v2.

The XPG Core Reactor and Corsair RM seem to be about equal in performance and quality based on Aris reviews and to be honest those units are the ones I'd be looking at.

In order of preference I'd likely go

1. CM v650/750 v2
  2. Corsair RM 650/750
  3. XPG Core reactor 750w
The Cooler Master v650/v750 Gold V2 is pretty hard to beat if it falls within your price range. The RM isn't bad, but it definitely isn't as good as the RMx or the CM v650/750 v2.

The XPG Core Reactor and Corsair RM seem to be about equal in performance and quality based on Aris reviews and to be honest those units are the ones I'd be looking at.

1. CM v650/750 v2
  2. Corsair RM 650/750
  3. XPG Core reactor 750w

Solution
Sep 19, 2022

1. CM v650/750 v2
  2. Corsair RM 650/750
  3. XPG Core reactor 750w

yeah i consider too with CM gold v2, but someone expert on my country said that CM is lacking on some points that need to be considered (idk if this important or not)
the primary caps brand isTK / toshin kogyo. This is a Japanese brand, but the electrolyte formula is made in Taiwan
also the brand of mosfet is"Sanrise" . never heard of this
you should find the top tier mosfet and japanese capacitors

Last edited:
Well, whoever that was doesn't know much then.

Aris knows more about power supplies than almost anybody else in the world aside from a handful of others, and he says it's one of the best power supplies you can get in it's category. I'd definitely believe him, and many other reviewers, over "some expert in my country" who probably isn't really much of an expert at all by comparison.

Read the review below:

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/cooler-master-v750-gold-v2-power-supply-review/6

Sep 19, 2022
Well, whoever that was doesn't know much then.

Aris knows more about power supplies than almost anybody else in the world aside from a handful of others, and he says it's one of the best power supplies you can get in it's category. I'd definitely believe him, and many other reviewers, over "some expert in my country" who probably isn't really much of an expert at all by comparison.

Read the review below:

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/cooler-master-v750-gold-v2-power-supply-review/6

yeah that's make sense thx :LOL:

TRENDING THREADS