64GB OF DDR4 MEMORY AS WELL CAUSE WTF NOT 🤣🤣🤣

MSI MEG Z490 Godlike LGA 1200 E-ATX Mobo

2 Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB ROG Strix Gaming OC In SLI

3 WAY Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 SSD'S FOR THE OS IN RAID 0

4 x 4TB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SSD'S FOR A TOTAL OF 16TB OF STORAGE SPACE

A Asus ROG SWIFT PG349Q 34.0" 3440x1440 120 Hz Monitor

Sennheiser HD 800S
Overkill Cans (For Gaming Only) $1492.45

Comfy AF Cans For Easy Listening (For Music Only)
Hifiman HE-560 $899.00

Digital Analog Converter For Both Sets Of Cans
JDS Labs ELEMENT II Amp/DAC $400

Total Price For Just PC Setup Not Including Networking Add Ons, Or Custom Home Surround Sound System, Or Custom Laser Etched Paint Job. $14,100 (So Far)

Adding CableMods, This Will Increase Price For Overkill Build By $100-$400 Depending On Set Bought or Custom Made For Project.

Also The Entire Build Will Be Blacked Out, Cause Demonic Entities Have Only The Blackness And No Real Color.
=================================================================================================
My question concerns the following on this Overkill Project, will the current Ihtoo PCIe Sata Card 8 port expander be enough, also in addition will such a expansion clear the 2nd Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB ROG Strix Gaming OC Gpu in the 2nd card slot on the bottom, or will this require extension on cable, or using the 3rd pci 16 port as a stand in for a missing PCI Port this expansion would normally slot into?

And yeah ik its a big project but i just need a bit assistance with this segment of the project, many thanks to those that help out.
PCMR FOR LIFE

Solution
The monitor is the weak part of the build though.

Monitors that I'd personally prefer given the budget:
LG Ultragear 38GL950G or 950-B
Predator X35 & PG35VQ

Another thing, given the budget and possibilities, you should look into AIO cooled GPU's or make a custom loop for them.
In your current setup, without 6-8 fans, your GPU's are gonna choke on their own heat.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
MSI MEG Z490 Godlike LGA 1200 E-ATX Mobo

2 Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB ROG Strix Gaming OC In SLI

ASUS Republic of Gamers GeForce RTX NVLink SLI Bridge (3-Slot Spacing)
Need a 4-slot bridge, but that's besides the point.
3-slot card is just too big for the 'top' position in SLI, even with a 4-slot bridge; it'll suffocate. Top card needs to be a 2-slot.

Reactions: FoxVoxDK and RodroX
Im guessing OP is doing something else than gaming cause theres no point in having 2 RTX 2080TI right now, since SLI is dead in every newish/new game, and when is not dead is broken.

btw, congrats on this insane build. Im guessing the thing I envy the most from your build is the monitor. I would love to have that sweet Asus display for my simulator time.

FoxVoxDK

Distinguished
The monitor is the weak part of the build though.

Monitors that I'd personally prefer given the budget:
LG Ultragear 38GL950G or 950-B
Predator X35 & PG35VQ

Another thing, given the budget and possibilities, you should look into AIO cooled GPU's or make a custom loop for them.
In your current setup, without 6-8 fans, your GPU's are gonna choke on their own heat.

Solution