Need some advise with upgrading my pc

Jan 6, 2019
My current set up is
Gtx 1050ti
Ryzen 3 1200
Gigabyte A320s2h-motherboard
Evga 500w psu
Rosewill Nautilus mid Atx tower
My friend that is knowledgeable on pcs picked the parts for me and helped me build it. He picked these parts because i wanted a 500-600 budget pc however now after a year I feel like it's time to upgrade. I'm for sure getting a Ryzen 5 2600 however I'm not sure about the graphics card. My top choices would be the gtx 1070/ti, the Vega 56, or the Rx590. The 1070 sounds good because i want to upgrade to a 1440p monitor in the future however the Amd cards are much cheaper and provide 3 free games one of them being resident evil 2 remake which is a must buy for me. It's been a long time since I opened my pc so I'm not even sure if these parts will fit or work with my motherboard/case and I'm a little nervous on messing something up. Also I hear the Amd cards consume alot more power and have hotter temps so I'm not sure if my psu will be enough. Thanks for any advice.

Solution
If you get a monitor with freesync you should get a AMD based GPU. Right now the 580's are on sale, really cheap you get a amazing 1080p gaming card.
My advise to you is to get that and wait for Navi, the next gen 7nm AMD stuff which is due in 4-6 months.

ohenryy

Honorable
If you get a monitor with freesync you should get a AMD based GPU. Right now the 580's are on sale, really cheap you get a amazing 1080p gaming card.
My advise to you is to get that and wait for Navi, the next gen 7nm AMD stuff which is due in 4-6 months.

Solution