Need some clarification about 2 specific monitors (ASUS)

bokac91

Prominent
Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys!

Soon, I am going to buy a new monitor (finally), but, I need something explained first.

Model of the monitor that I am looking at is ASUS VC239H ( https://www.asus.com/Monitors/VC239H/overview/ ); however, there's another model called ASUS VC239HE that, according to displayspecifications.com, only doesn't have an audio jack and 2 random slots that I don't care about.
When I was looking for some reviews for VC239H, all I found were the words of praise; on the other hand, when I was looking for VC239HE information, I couldn't find almost anything relevant or good. It almost feels like they're not even in the different class of monitors, but they're almost the same! Even on the official site, the H version has tons of rewards and stuff, compared to HE model.
Is it possible that H version is that much better than the HE?

The reason why I am asking is the fact that in Serbia, where I live, you can buy the HE version almost anywhere, and there's like only 1 store that sells the H version (hopefully - I am in the process of checking if they still got it).

Solution
What you've mentioned in your last line is exactly the reason we ask for a posters location. The reason behind that is not every manufacturer will have their entire portfolio lineup. It can vary from region to region. I'd say to get either if they cost the same.

Lutfij

Titan
What you've mentioned in your last line is exactly the reason we ask for a posters location. The reason behind that is not every manufacturer will have their entire portfolio lineup. It can vary from region to region. I'd say to get either if they cost the same.

Solution