[SOLVED] Need some help , is my gpu dying?

Solution
That's how the game engine deal with textures lol. It's not a gpu problem. If there's any issue in your build it is with the hard drive. That's the only reason you'd get pop in in games. Its not a vram bottleneck since those games don't use 8gb. Just out of curiosity, what happens if you turn the textures let's say to medium? If turning to medium doesn't solve the issue is most likely the ssd (which would be weird since altho it's not a super high quality ssd, it shouldn't have any issues, unless it's nearly full).

But it's definitely not a matter of your gpu dying. So don't worry about that lol.
May 26, 2021
I actually can't properly figure out anything from that Video which you have posted. Do other PC games run fine on your system ? What is the GPU and CPU temp while gaming ? Which Power supply/PSU model are you using for your GPU and RIG ?
My power supply is Corsair CX Series CX650M
My gpu temps don t go higher then 65C , cpu temp 60C max
I do have problems in other games like rdr2 , vampyr , hellblade , genshin impact , cyberpunk 2077 , assassin's creed valhalla (
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBOSCl-_30s
) , like big frame drops , in cyberpunk some details load slow on high settings , in genshin impact i have frame drops on the lowest settings , in the video npc appear late .

Last edited:

David0ne86

Prominent
Mar 11, 2021
That's how the game engine deal with textures lol. It's not a gpu problem. If there's any issue in your build it is with the hard drive. That's the only reason you'd get pop in in games. Its not a vram bottleneck since those games don't use 8gb. Just out of curiosity, what happens if you turn the textures let's say to medium? If turning to medium doesn't solve the issue is most likely the ssd (which would be weird since altho it's not a super high quality ssd, it shouldn't have any issues, unless it's nearly full).

But it's definitely not a matter of your gpu dying. So don't worry about that lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: HrutPerez
Solution
May 26, 2021

View: https://imgur.com/a/eulvr1s