[SOLVED] need some help my pc is randomly shutting downt after i put a new mobo in?

May 30, 2020
my pc keep shutting down under load,
spec it will run for in a loading screen the once in game it will shut off i also just got a new gpu but my old one did the same aswell
RX570 GPU 4GB,
PRIME B450M-A MOB,
8GB RAM, AMD 3600 G CPU
COOLER MASTER MASTERLIQUID ML240L RBG AIO
450w PSU

Solution
spec it will run for in a loading screen the once in game it will shut off i also just got a new gpu but my old one did the same aswell
RX570 GPU 4GB,
PRIME B450M-A MOB,
8GB RAM, AMD 3600 G CPU
450w PSU
If the old one and the new one had the same problem, then you need to look at what is common -- Most likely is that 450W no-name power supply.
If you swapped motherboards, it is also recommended that you do a clean OS install.

kanewolf

Titan
RX570 GPU 4GB,
PRIME B450M-A MOB,
8GB RAM, AMD 3600 G CPU
450w PSU
If the old one and the new one had the same problem, then you need to look at what is common -- Most likely is that 450W no-name power supply.
If you swapped motherboards, it is also recommended that you do a clean OS install.

Reactions: punkx
Solution
May 30, 2020
so reinstall windows? and get a better psu

TRENDING THREADS