Need some help regarding newly bought Corsair CX400?

shubham1401

Distinguished
The 120mm fan of the PSU is facing downwards in my cabby.It might be putting a lot of heat in the cabinet.I have 2 80mm case fans which I need to install on the cabinet.Should I put both of them below the PSU(rear part of cabinet) and the airflow outward?

Solution
The fan on the Corsair 400w is an intake fan that pulls air from inside the case and exhausts it outside the case through the mesh back panel. Usually the fans at the rear of the case exhaust hot air and you use the front and side for air intake.
The fan on the Corsair 400w is an intake fan that pulls air from inside the case and exhausts it outside the case through the mesh back panel. Usually the fans at the rear of the case exhaust hot air and you use the front and side for air intake.

Solution

shubham1401

Distinguished
Okay so I am thinking of mounting one fan on the side panel.my case doesn't have any holes in the front for fans.

I have noticed that my new corsair PSU gets more hotter than my old generic one when I play games.Why does this happen even if the corsair one is far better in quality?