[SOLVED] Need some help with a biuld

Jan 9, 2020
Ryzen 7 2700
Gigabyte a320m
16 gb at 3200
1050 ti 4gb
500 watt thermaltake psu
I have been trying to get this build to work for a month now. I keep having the same problem my gpu does not output i know the gpu works i use it in my old build. I know all my parts are functional I took it over to my buddies house he has a ryzen 2300 all my parts work with his stuff and vice versa but when I assemble my parts together I get no signal no beep

Solution
What i dont understand is this is the second motherboard I got the first one was damaged in shipping they both have the same problem

Which motherboard below is your exact model? These are the verified compatible motherboards. Also if it is on this list, make sure to update its BIOS to the latest version. There could be a software compatibility issue.

mobo.png

What cable are you using to connect your GPU to your monitor? VGA support can be iffy with newer generation cards. They are more compatible with HDMI connections.
Jan 9, 2020
Did you test the video card in your friend's rig? Unless you've tested it again in your old rig it could've been damaged when you took it out initially. Your PSU should be enough to handle it and the rest of the components are indeed compatible.
Did you test the video card in your friend's rig? Unless you've tested it again in your old rig it could've been damaged when you took it out initially. Your PSU should be enough to handle it and the rest of the components are indeed compatible.
Yep i tested the gpu in both my friends and my old rig

What i dont understand is this is the second motherboard I got the first one was damaged in shipping they both have the same problem

Which motherboard below is your exact model? These are the verified compatible motherboards. Also if it is on this list, make sure to update its BIOS to the latest version. There could be a software compatibility issue.

mobo.png

What cable are you using to connect your GPU to your monitor? VGA support can be iffy with newer generation cards. They are more compatible with HDMI connections.

Solution