Question Need some help with lcd flat cable.

Use a powerful magnifier if you have it. Check all those inflexible parts on the ribbon - those 2 strips of solder, the component(s) soldered onto the other side. That's likely where there could be a break in continuity - where the rigid components meet the thin, flexible copper traces.

fr0sty98

Reputable
Oct 23, 2015
Use a powerful magnifier if you have it. Check all those inflexible parts on the ribbon - those 2 strips of solder, the component(s) soldered onto the other side. That's likely where there could be a break in continuity - where the rigid components meet the thin, flexible copper traces.
I applied a bit of solder on them dont think they are problem. Also a tape that was covering those components on back looked burned could it be that component. Also i forgot to mention at a time i could have moved ribbon cable and got color back which was weird.

Tough to say for sure with just pics over the internet, my friend. I don't see the burn you are talking about. If you were able to get some color from moving the ribbon, then I'm curious about the other end of that ribbon, which is hidden from us. Can you disassemble the unit and get a closer look there?