CPU while gaming:70° C
----------------------------
GPU & CPU Usages
GPU Usage: 90-95%
CPU Usage:90-95%
----------------------------
ISSUE (Constant stable LOW FPS)
(battlefield 2042)
running on almost the lowest settings on 45-55fps and sometimes i get fps drop to 30 FPS or even less and cpu usage jumps to 100% and gpu usage drops to 40% but i dont get it alot only once or twice per session or game
the issue happens also in some other games like red dead redemption 2 ,Call of duty Warzone 2.0 , Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Spiderman remastered and Spiderman Miles Morales
constant stable LOW FPS

Lutfij

Titan
PSU:Coolermaster PK 600W
How old is the PSU in your build? + You should try and see if a PSU borrowed from your friend or neighbor that owns a reliably built PSU with a little more wattage than what is advertised on your current PSU, to see if the issue persists.

MotherBoard:Asus ROG STRIX B360-H GAMING
If you were to do this build all over again but brand new, I'd have suggested that you get a Z series chipset to pair with your K suffix, unlocked,i5 processor. That being said, what BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

Try and use DDU to uninstall all GPU drivers, then manually reinstall the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, see is that alleviates the FPS issue you speak of.

Reactions: Querkos

Querkos

Reputable
Mar 6, 2020
PSU:Coolermaster PK 600W
How old is the PSU in your build? + You should try and see if a PSU borrowed from your friend or neighbor that owns a reliably built PSU with a little more wattage than what is advertised on your current PSU, to see if the issue persists.

MotherBoard:Asus ROG STRIX B360-H GAMING
If you were to do this build all over again but brand new, I'd have suggested that you get a Z series chipset to pair with your K suffix, unlocked,i5 processor. That being said, what BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

Try and use DDU to uninstall all GPU drivers, then manually reinstall the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, see is that alleviates the FPS issue you speak of.

PSU is 4 years old

i tried different windows os switched back to windows 10 pro 64bit
and tried many times using ddu to reinstall gpu drivers i dont think its driver or software related
about the motherboard bios version is:American Megatrends Inc. 3202, 7/13/2021

Querkos

Reputable
Mar 6, 2020
@Lutfij well i went out of town for a couple days and when i came back i t urned on my pc and went to play games with my friends but audio stutters or goes static and after a couple seconds the screen goes black and pc restarts it happened 3 times so i tried reverting back to windows 10 with a fresh install of windows but still occurs , is that a clear sign of failing power supply? and if so can you recheck my specs and tell me about the recommended or good wattage of powersupply

TRENDING THREADS