[SOLVED] Need some info

ruanwagenaar27

Honorable
Sep 5, 2017
Hi all im currently on a very tight budget.
I currently have a 17 2600 with 16gig ram and a gtx 750ti, im looking at buying a new graphics card as im playing modernwarfare,borderlands etc. The old card is not holding up anymore im looking at buying maybe a rx 5500xt 8gb or a gtx 1650super any ideas maybe if it will be a right choice to buy or maybe another gpu im currently playing at very low setting hitting 40 to 50fps sometimes getting heavy fps loss?

Solution
The first thing you need to do is identify what your power supply can support, or determine whether you plan to also replace that or not?

What is the exact model and/or series of your power supply and how long has it "been in service" that you know of?

What is your budget for a graphics card and/or power supply?

What country are you in? Because that too makes a difference.
The first thing you need to do is identify what your power supply can support, or determine whether you plan to also replace that or not?

What is the exact model and/or series of your power supply and how long has it "been in service" that you know of?

Solution

ruanwagenaar27

Honorable
Sep 5, 2017

Thanks for the reply i currently have a gigabyte GE-P720A-C2 PSU,Im from South africa and my budget is between 4k to 5k i have the psu for a long time now not sure how long exactly.