Need someone to guide me

BrizZeR

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016
Hello Everyone !
I just got my new pc a few days ago .. and i noticed that the guy who assembled it from the store .. didnt used the fan sensors on my maximus viii hero .. so i can only monitor and change the cpu fans and the pump (I110 GTX) . non of the fans on my case can be changed (NZXT 820 ) .

So i need someone that will guide me where to connect and how . i never touched the pins that gets connected to the motherboard .. and i dont really know how and what to do .. if someone can guide me that whould be really helpful

i need to know how and what to connect to where

thank you and have a nice day !

BrizZeR

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016

haha im 20 in 8 days :D
and what do you mean sealed ?
its not a pre built pc , i ordered the parts and the shop assembled it . i guess if i will do that on my own il manage it , but it will be alot safer if someone will guide me , thats the reason .
and yes i know i can control it from the case buttons . but its no as good as seeing it live on a program .. especially when i want to tune the fans

btw sorry for my english :/

BrizZeR

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016

Okay .. and i understand why you asked , I just want to be sure what im doing . thats all :)
well i will try that tomorrow and update .
do you have any idea where all the cha_fans located just so it will be easier for me to find them .. i got water cooled cpu and gpu in there so i dont have alot of space to searce for those

BrizZeR

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016

Well after openning the case , i found the fan pin connectors pretty easily , They had a sticker on them that indicate which pin is F,R,T or IS .. i disconnected one of them and connected it to the CHA_FAN .. only to find out that after i do that i cant control them from the case haha which makes sense but it worked .. so , theres any way to connect them to both ? maybe some kind of splitter or something i can use so both functions will work ?

BrizZeR

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016
Well so Case it is i guess .. thank you for the help !

btw is it normal for the moab temps to go up like my cpu temps when playing ? (in my old moab it always the same as ideal ..)
i mean when im playing .. if the cpu temps are like 55 so the moab will be around that number ..

and 55c cpu temps while playing games is good ?

BrizZeR

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016

Sorry to annoy you , but i just stress tested my pc and the cpu was about 65-60
but my motherboard was going 74 at stayed on that

i tested it only for like 30sec beacuse i need to go

is it still normal ? haha

BrizZeR

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016

Wait .. when im using prime95 .. how much threads i should run ? cause i did 8 when it showed me 65 ...
if i do 1 its 40-45 sometimes go to 50

BrizZeR

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016

Oh okay ... well im playing right now Hitman.. the new one for 110 min according to steam
CPU- 50
MOAB-50
GPU-55-57

Those are good temperatures right ?