Need suggestions for a replacement MP3 player

MasterYoda327

Reputable
May 26, 2019
My Sony NW-A45 mp3 player, which I have had for roughly 3 years, appears to have gone bad. It has served me well. I am considering purchasing the Sony NW-A55 player, but I would like to ask for suggestions on other reliable mp3 players that may be cheaper than the NW-A55. I am looking for an MP3 Player that supports formats such as FLAC, AAC, M4A, and MP3, has an EQ mode (e.g. Rock, Pop, Classical), has an environment sound enhancement (e.g. Ampitheater, Auditorium, Theater), has micro SD card support for 256 GB or more, can support playlists, and has a price range of $225 or less. A built-in FM radio would be nice, but I consider that of secondary importance. Also, just to let you know, I use Media Monkey player to both create playlists and sync my music to my mp3 player, if you can tell me if the recommended mp3 player will work well with Media Monkey, I would appreciate that info as well.

Thanks in advance.

kanewolf

Titan
My Sony NW-A45 mp3 player, which I have had for roughly 3 years, appears to have gone bad. It has served me well. I am considering purchasing the Sony NW-A55 player, but I would like to ask for suggestions on other reliable mp3 players that may be cheaper than the NW-A55. I am looking for an MP3 Player that supports formats such as FLAC, AAC, M4A, and MP3, has an EQ mode (e.g. Rock, Pop, Classical), has an environment sound enhancement (e.g. Ampitheater, Auditorium, Theater), has micro SD card support for 256 GB or more, can support playlists, and has a price range of $225 or less. A built-in FM radio would be nice, but I consider that of secondary importance. Also, just to let you know, I use Media Monkey player to both create playlists and sync my music to my mp3 player, if you can tell me if the recommended mp3 player will work well with Media Monkey, I would appreciate that info as well.

Thanks in advance.
Have you thought of buying an older used cell phone? No need for a sim card. Load your media on an SD card.