Question Need suggestions regarding gaming headset

Avik_b123

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2014
Hello,

Going to buy a new headset. Confused between the HyperX Cloud II and the Razer BlackShark V2.

Need suggestion. Other model suggestions are also welcome. Budget is 10k INR.

Lutfij

Titan
Preferred site for purchase? The currency mentioned tells us you're located in India. I'd personally side with the HyperX on any given day out of those two, since Razer peripherals tend to fail in spectacular fashion. As for other headset suggestions, you're looking at analog or USB driven headsets? USB driven headsets don't need a discrete sound card or the one bundled with your motherboard, since the audio processing takes place on the USB.

Avik_b123

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2014
Preferred site for purchase? The currency mentioned tells us you're located in India. I'd personally side with the HyperX on any given day out of those two, since Razer peripherals tend to fail in spectacular fashion. As for other headset suggestions, you're looking at analog or USB driven headsets? USB driven headsets don't need a discrete sound card or the one bundled with your motherboard, since the audio processing takes place on the USB.

Would purchase from a local store, getting a similar price for both. Also, as per my understanding, the USB driven headsets are better than analog (I might be wrong) so my preference would be USB driven headsets.

TRENDING THREADS