[SOLVED] Need tips n improvements on this build

MadsWBA

Commendable
Apr 24, 2020
Lots of stuff to optimize in that build. Do you want to stay with Intel? AMD Ryzen CPU right now is better value. If you don't mind I can link you a better build for that price probably.

I don't mind changing to AMD: It would be great if you could link me with a similar build but with components that fit inside the SilverStone Rv01 Case:)

I don't mind changing to AMD: It would be great if you could link me with a similar build but with components that fit inside the SilverStone Rv01 Case:)

What is your maximum budget you don't wanna go over? I need to know to optimize the build. CPU/GPU related. I want to give you the best CPU and GPU possible so it can be the best gaming build possible for that budget.

Apr 21, 2020
you could add a hard drive if you want to
you could also replace the power supply unit with lets say a 550w one, but i'd opt for a 650w or 600w unit if i were you, because that expands upgrade possibilities in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: MadsWBA

MadsWBA

Commendable
Apr 24, 2020
What is your maximum budget you don't wanna go over? I need to know to optimize the build. CPU/GPU related. I want to give you the best CPU and GPU possible so it can be the best gaming build possible for that budget.

So atm I have a 120gb ssd and a 500gb hdd from my previous build that id like to keep (would love to add some more storage)

My budget is around 870 usd

I also have a corsair cx500 power supply that works but its 6 years old

Apr 21, 2020
So atm I have a 120gb ssd and a 500gb hdd from my previous build that id like to keep (would love to add some more storage)

My budget is around 870 usd

I also have a corsair cx500 power supply that works but its 6 years old

Youre not going to be able to buy an rtx 2060 pc with a budget of 870 dollars

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS