Need to buy assembled PC as a gift (need suggestions)

Sai Prathik

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2014
Hello,
I am actually gifting my cousin an assemble PC. i am looking into websites like ibuypower, origin pc , cyberprower .
I am looking to buy a good pc in a black friday deal.
But i am confused which pc to select.

PLease suggest me a good assembled PC under the budget of 1000USD

THank You
i really appreciate your help

Solution
'Good' is a relative term. Gaming? Video editing? Browsing the web and watching Yutube only (i.e not gaming)?

If gaming, Ryzen 5 / i5 CPU is decent. 16GB of RAM is good. GTX 1060 6GB is good, but is on the edge of expensive. Anything higher in the gfx card end of things is probably out-with the budget.

Example spec - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Kg4GNQ

So Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 500GB 2.5" SSD, GTX 1060 6GB (maybe add a 1TB HDD to that for added storage - could buy it separately - easy to install)

Whether you can get a box with all the other trimmings (PSU, case, Windows 10 etc.) within the £1,000...no idea. I'm in the UK. :D

However, that would be a very decent system as a gift. If you have to add monitor, KB, mouse...
'Good' is a relative term. Gaming? Video editing? Browsing the web and watching Yutube only (i.e not gaming)?

If gaming, Ryzen 5 / i5 CPU is decent. 16GB of RAM is good. GTX 1060 6GB is good, but is on the edge of expensive. Anything higher in the gfx card end of things is probably out-with the budget.

Example spec - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Kg4GNQ

So Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 500GB 2.5" SSD, GTX 1060 6GB (maybe add a 1TB HDD to that for added storage - could buy it separately - easy to install)

Whether you can get a box with all the other trimmings (PSU, case, Windows 10 etc.) within the £1,000...no idea. I'm in the UK. :D

However, that would be a very decent system as a gift. If you have to add monitor, KB, mouse, speakers etc, you'll probably have to scale back the spec a little.

Solution