[SOLVED] Need to enable stereo mix/download an alternative

Jul 6, 2021
All I need to do is output video game audio from my windows 10 PC to both my headphones and my HDMI TV speakers.

I have no Stereo Mix option in my sound control panel under recording, even when showing disabled devices.

To my knowledge I do not have a dedicated sound card in my PC, in device manager I have the following options under sound, video, and game controllers:

High Definition Audio Device

Intel(R) Display Audio

NVIDIA High Definition Audio

NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

Yeti Stereo Microphone

If I have to download some kind of virtual sound card I'll do it, but if that's not an option for what I need to do, would installing a cheap sound card solve my problem too?

Solution
All I need to do is output video game audio from my windows 10 PC to both my headphones and my HDMI TV speakers.
i doubt this will work using included motherboard audio software.

if your HDMI audio is coming from your GPU & headphone audio is coming from the motherboard's onboard audio
there's no way that i know of to sync them to output the same source at the same time.

you can look into an audio hub that can take a single source and split it between multiple outputs.

if your HDMI audio is coming from your GPU & headphone audio is coming from the motherboard's onboard audio
there's no way that i know of to sync them to output the same source at the same time.

you can look into an audio hub that can take a single source and split it between multiple outputs.

Solution
Jul 6, 2021

I would also be fine with having audio go to 2 pairs of headphones if the HDMI is the problem, so long as it kept the spacial left/right audio that I need in games. If there's some kind of peripheral that does that for under $30 I'd be fine with that.
If you know of any kind of audio hub that could work I'd be fine with giving it a try. I researched what I think is what you're talking about but came up blank on anything that sounded like it would solve my issue.