Need to make an Epson Stylus PRO 10600 DYE work on W10.

aresjuant

Prominent
Aug 7, 2018
Hello;

I've acquired a larfe format printer for my office and can't make it work in my Windows 10 computer.
It's an Epson Stylus PRO 10600 DYE, which has no drivers after XP. They sparred a computer with Windows XP with witch I can correctly use the printer.
The deal is I need to be able to print directly from my computer, so I can make the printer work on my Workflow (We make CTP plates and bla bla)

What I have tried:

Install XP drivers and see what happens: Never detects the printer.
Install XP drivers and manually select the port (USB0001): fails
Add printer manually from Printer & Scanners, selecting port USB001 and try to add XP drivers: no result
Add printer manually from Printer & Scanners, selecting port USB001 and select some random Epson drivers from Windows Update: I got to print but my max size was A4.
Add printer manually from Printer & Scanners, selecting port USB001 and try to add other Epson Large Format Printer drivers with W10 supports: driver detects it's another printer and won't work
Searched for Universal PCL Drivers from Epson: won't recognize it

Get the XP computer on the Network, solved a lot of problems till I could see everything on the Workgroup correctly, and then shared the printer. When connecting to the printer from W10 computers it says it can't find a driver for it.

Please, I need some help. Is this really Impossible?

tl;dr: Need to make an Epson Stylus PRO 10600 DYE work on W10.

DarkEngine

Reputable
Oct 9, 2015
Is this your Printer?......................https://epson.com/Support/Printers/Single-Function-Inkjet-Printers/Epson-Stylus-Series/Epson-Stylus-Pro-10600---Photographic-Dye-Ink/s/SPT_C499001DYE?review-filter=Windows+10+64-bit

aresjuant

Prominent
Aug 7, 2018

Yeah thats it

DarkEngine

Reputable
Oct 9, 2015
Okay then download the driver that is on that page

aresjuant

Prominent
Aug 7, 2018

Downloads

Utilities
EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.504/27/18 17.6 MB ENCU_4.9.5.exe
Admin Tools
EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.504/27/18 17.6 MB ENCU_4.9.5.exe
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.

I can only dowload that. No drivers showing