Question Need to Oc Ram without XMP profile.

Viraj Sood

Honorable
Aug 29, 2014
Hello there,
I have a 2×8gb Zion rgb 3600Mhz Ram but I don't know its Latency timing & voltage to run a stable Oc at 3600Mhz or 3466Mhz? I have checked their site too but couldn't find the timings & voltage for 3600 or 3466.This Ram unfortunately does not have an Xmp profile to it so I have to do it manually. My mobo clearly mentions that I can have an Oc to 3600Mhz. My rig is,
Mobo : Asus prime X470 pro
Processor : Ryzen 7 2700x
Ram : 2x8gb Zion Blaze Rgb 3600Mhz
PSU : Circle 550W bronze certified
Graphic : Nvidia Gtx 1050ti
Please help me out guys in getting the maximum out of my Ram as now I'm not able to Oc it & running it at default 2133Mhz.

Viraj Sood

Honorable
Aug 29, 2014
It doesn't change the fact that the brands seem pretty obscure, The power supply is the bigger worry it looks like the PSU was taken off amazon at least I can't see it.
I can understand your point but I want to know if you were able to see this Ram in their site? Coz I'm using this Ram right now.For PSU I'm sharing their official site link & yes you are right it's taken off but can you help me this ? Below is the link,

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Yeah, that PSU looks pretty ghetto. The 550W unit isn't even listed on their site, but from pictures I found of the rated amps for each rail that "550W" PSU is only really 450W, and that's if the it can actually be trusted to output what's written on the label (big if). Also don't see any temperature rating for it. But at least your rig doesn't require a lot of power.

Reactions: Viraj Sood

Viraj Sood

Honorable
Aug 29, 2014
Yeah, that PSU looks pretty ghetto. The 550W unit isn't even listed on their site, but from pictures I found of the rated amps for each rail that "550W" PSU is only really 450W, and that's if the it can actually be trusted to output what's written on the label (big if). Also don't see any temperature rating for it. But at least your rig doesn't require a lot of power.
Sure will be posting after 12-13hrs as I do not have access to my system right now.

RAM SLOT 1
RAM SLOT 2 IMAGE
SPD IMAGE
CPU IMAGE
MOBO IMAGE
GRAPHICS IMAGE