[SOLVED] Need to reinstall windows 10

iRambL

Honorable
Jun 23, 2016
So I currently have an m.2 which is having weird issues installing gpu drivers and whatnot so I have decided to reinstall windows on said M.2. My question is how do I format the drive currently on my system so that it will boot me back to my bios to install the new OS? (PS - I already set up a flash drive with the most recent ISO file for windows so I have at least that much setup)

If anyone has a guide for this its well appreciated. In the other side of this I may be getting a new M.2 which that is fairly easy to boot into but I want to see if I can salvage the M.2. Checking the drive for any corruption didn't show anything in particular but I don't know if there are any CMD commands to check the drive.

Solution
Look at your motherboard manual for how to change the boot priority to USB First. This will allow you to boot from your Windows Install Media. During the install, you will be asked where you want to install Windows. Under the Advanced options, you will be given the opportunity to format your drive and select that for your Windows install location.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Look at your motherboard manual for how to change the boot priority to USB First. This will allow you to boot from your Windows Install Media. During the install, you will be asked where you want to install Windows. Under the Advanced options, you will be given the opportunity to format your drive and select that for your Windows install location.

-Wolf sends

Solution