Need to replace Apistek GA61S2H graphics card fan.

usbapple

Honorable
Sep 17, 2015
I have a PowerColor Radeon HD 7750 graphics card. The fan on the card started making a lot of noise that it shouldn't be making. The fan is an Apistek GA61S2H, 12VDC 0.23A. I tried Googling for a place to order the fan. I found only two places selling it that are both in Asia: yoycart.com for $14.70 and aliexpress.com for $18.99. I'm in the USA. I'm not sure I want to order from so far away. Is there a different fan I can buy to replace the failing fan? I'm hoping someone else had this problem and found a fan I can mail order in the USA.

Solution
Sorry for some odd reason I was under the assumption you had a 2 hole fan, not a 3 hole fan with 39mm spacing.

I'd send an inquery to Powercolor and ask them about a replacement fan and weigh that vrs ebay and getting a replacement gpu that'll do 2Gb like a hd7850/7870 etc that'll run @$50. Either that or you'll be stuck with hoping Asian vendors won't rip you off for the $20

usbapple

Honorable
Sep 17, 2015

Thanks for trying. It looks like a close match in the picture however, that one won't fit. I'm trying to replace a 55 mm fan. The one I'm replacing also has a 2 pin connector and 39 mm between screw holes.

Edit: This one looks like a closer match though I'm not sure the screws I have will work with the screw holes and it is still from China. Not sure I can do anything about that. https://www.ebay.com/itm/55mm-VGA-Video-Card-Fan-ATI-nVIDIA-39mm-6010M12F-ND1-085/111471147779?hash=item19f432bb03:g:W~kAAOSwnDZUIvC-

usbapple

Honorable
Sep 17, 2015

Naw.. that one has 27 mm between screw holes and I need a fan with 39 mm between screw holes.

Looks like the T&T 6010M12F ND1 is the closest match I can get besides the original. I can find the T&T fan on Amazon and Ebay. However, I'm not sure the screw holes will work with the tiny screws that go with the graphics card. Maybe rather than trying to order a fan that I can't be certain about I should just pay the few dollars extra for peace of mind and get the exact match from yoycart.com for $14.70.

usbapple

Honorable
Sep 17, 2015

Did you mean the slot for the 2 wires? That seems to not matter for my graphics card.

That doesn't look like an all-in-one fit fan to me. I don't see how it could work for my card.
[Pic of the card] You can see a couple of the screws in the pic. If I tried to put in the fan you recommended then I wouldn't be able to put in all 3 screws. If I tried it with only 1 screw then the fan blades look like they would be in the heatsink.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Sorry for some odd reason I was under the assumption you had a 2 hole fan, not a 3 hole fan with 39mm spacing.

I'd send an inquery to Powercolor and ask them about a replacement fan and weigh that vrs ebay and getting a replacement gpu that'll do 2Gb like a hd7850/7870 etc that'll run @$50. Either that or you'll be stuck with hoping Asian vendors won't rip you off for the $20

Solution

TRENDING THREADS