Need to replace HP 4100

HI All
I need to replace my HP 4100 printer. Need to have an envelope feeder also.
Anyone have any idea which printer will do?

Thanks

Greg Gerzanics

user

Splendid

On 18 Jan 2005 13:53:25 GMT, ggerz@aol.com (GGERZ) said:

>HI All
> I need to replace my HP 4100 printer. Need to have an envelope feeder also.
>Anyone have any idea which printer will do?
>
>Thanks
>
>Greg Gerzanics

Don't bother with HP printers. Get yourself a XEROX brand one.

On the seventh day, GGERZ wrote...

> I need to replace my HP 4100 printer. Need to have an envelope feeder also.
> Anyone have any idea which printer will do?

4200 or 4300 as well as the newer models (4350?) will certainly do.
In contrast to <(O_O)> I haven't had any issues so far, so there's
absolutely no reasopn to take one printer for another. As far as I am
concered, I'd go with HP hardware anytime.

100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

Why replace it? Any new printer you get is not going be that much better. If there
is some problem, certainly cheaper to have it fixed. Xerox is good brand but parts
and comsumables seems to be way too expensive. BTW, there are not that many Xerox
OEM Parts dealers out there.

Dewaine