need to solve a problem for freezing pc

Aug 4, 2018
need help
my pc freezes after playing new games,and restarting only with reset button..i play warframe and forza 3 i buyed new cooler and GPU nothing change..sorry for eng .amd a10 7800
r9 280 8gb ram

https://ibb.co/mB5Moz

how to uploatd JPG?:D

Solution
For normal desktop things (like browser) it might be an idea to use Task Manager to see if there are spikes in CPU usage. Strange even a browser has issues.
I would suggest using MSI Afterburner to monitor what happens with your system when playing games. Monitor CPU, GPU and RAM frequencies and usage; CPU and GPU temperatures; fps/frame times; and if those don't show anything odd check page file as well. This should give an indication what is going on with those freezes you mention.

Leave AMD Overdrive in the background while playing so it can also check thermal margin.

Best to have the graphs as well when using MSI Afterburner. Make it easier to check. I would also log the results with AMD Overdrive for thermal margin to rule out thermal throttling.

As it is neither the CPU nor GPU are maxed out. I'm not sure whether Forza 3 is coded for multi-core, but seeing you have an A10 has me suspicious it has maxed out the cores it's using (and leading to those freezes).

Aug 4, 2018

its not forza problem..hes freezes ewen on browsing..now it hangs on warframe. stats at freez
GPU 54c 19%usage 968 rpm
GPUmem 870mb usage
CPU 23c 27%usage
RAM 4.3gb usage
D3D11 60fps