SSD - Adata Spectrix S40G 500 GB
GPU - MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 Super
RAM - Adata D80 8x2 16GB ( 3200 Mhz )
Cooler - NZXT Kraken X73 - 360mm
SMPS - Corsair RM750
Cabinet - Coolermaster MB511 RGB

Image link - https://ibb.co/tLx26pb

Pc pic - https://ibb.co/92D7qj0

I have installed 3 exhaust fan ( already came with cabinet ) then 2 in upper of cabinet and 1 on back for proper air flow.

My friend assembled and overclocked ( at 4.7 ghz ) for me. ( I am noob in this that's why ) I am using this system since last 17 days and played some games too. No prob. But yesterday i was playing CSGO game and suddenly fps was dropped 450 to direct 25 and then i checked what was the issue and i found that my CPU clock was stuck at 800 mhz All cores. I've cleared CMOS and updated bios and even tried load default setting because might be overheating. My cpu's idle temp is 47 C and when on load never cross 69 mark. I dont know what is the problem.

When i try to click on bios that "Load default settings and save" it is giving me this type pop up "Thermistor cable must be connected with t sensor connector"

Problem is how can i back to default stock intel clock ? and my CPU is running at 4.7 ghz right now. i want to go back to default setting and fresh start like new pc build and no overclocks, so can you guys help me out ? and if you didn't understand my issue then maybe I can explain in detail.

PS - I downloaded ThrottleStop_9.2 software and unticked "BD PROCHOT" after that I was not facing any fps drop in game. But fans were making so much noise. I am afraid what's going on with my system. I've today visited ASUS service center also and they said there is no issue from our side. We don't know about overclock and stuff. All I need is performance. Even without oc.
Please help me.

-India

Prinkal_1

Reputable
Sep 7, 2016
so when you reset your BIOS defaults you likely reset your FAN profiles. you can go into BIOS and change the fan profile for each of the system fans so they don't ramp up so loud while gaming. shouldn't be to difficult

I can bear fan noise its okay but can you get me solution for undo overclock or default back to 3.8 clock. That would be really helpful.