Need Unofficial ISO download link

Kallakix2015

Honorable
May 18, 2015
Hi,
Can someone help me out and link a Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit ISO ( English )
The official microsoft links for this are totally useless because if you enter an already activated key it won't let you download it....

Solution

Oh you have the disk? Hell man make...

Kallakix2015

Honorable
May 18, 2015
When I use the official site it says my key is already in use, which it is not. I am not asking for pirated software I own 4 different Windows 7 licenses, I want the software so I can re install Windows which I have already paid for. The laptop has no disc drive, so I need this download to install it on a flash drive.

You're not going to get a link on here.

As for Microsofts download, yeah it sucks. If its not a retail copy you're not getting an ISO. However if you have your CD key, you can always download the Windows 10 ISO and use your key with that. I know some people prefer Win7 still but its an option if you can't get your hands on a legit ISO or disk of Windows 7.

Kallakix2015

Honorable
May 18, 2015

I installed 10 before because it was way easier to download than 7. But all the background processes completely killed the PC and its running at 100% CPU load almost all of the time. It previously ran on Windows 7 with no issues. I have to re install everything because I swapped out the HDD for an SSD.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Since this is a laptop, it's an OEM version of Windows and the product key is not going to work for Microsoft's ISO Download site. You need to contact your laptop manufacturer on how to obtain a recovery disc or install media. Typically, this is included with your laptop purchase or is available to create from a hidden partition on your laptop. If the system is bootable and the partition still exists, you should be able to create the ISO from there. If not, you will need to contact your laptop manufacturer.

-Wolf sends

Kallakix2015

Honorable
May 18, 2015

The windows 7 key I own is on disc. I'll try some more links and if all fails, I'll plug a disc drive into the laptop and install it that way.
The laptop was purchased with Win 8 pre installed, I downgraded to 7 and then swapped out the HHD for an SSD. The only OS I could find to put on a USB was Win 10 and that works terribly on this PC, so I'll be installing windows 7 from the original boxed software that I have.

Thank you for your help.

Oh you have the disk? Hell man make your life easy and just make a bootable USB from disk on a computer with a disk drive. Its an extremely simple process. Theres a good how to here
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Create-a-Bootable-USB-Drive-Without-Using-A/?ALLSTEPS

Or make your own ISO on a computer with a drive and then use microsofts bootable usb tool.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool

Either process will take about along long as downloading an ISO for it.

Solution

Kallakix2015

Honorable
May 18, 2015

I don't have the discs with me at the moment. Up until now I used to download the software and put it on a USB drive and install it that way, not all thats been security tightened. When I get the discs I'll just plug a CD drive into the laptop and install it the normal way.

I didn't know you could make a bootable drive with the discs on another PC, that won't help now, but I'll learn to do that for the future.