Need updated ROM for 39 in 1

Erik

I got a cabinet with a 39 in 1 on trade and need the updated ROM that
fixes QIX and Ms. Pac. Does anyone have the ROM image they can send me
so I can fix it?

Thanks!

Erik

The rom is supposed to fix controls in Ms. Pacman and Qix doesn't work.
I think only the earliest boards had the problem and Dave sent out
fixes to those that asked but I haven't been able to get a reply.

Erik,
I have a 39 in 1- who is the original manufacturer? Do you know if the
High Scores are recalled after shutoff? The manual says that they do-
but even with the dip switch set, I have no luck.