[SOLVED] need ur help to understand my issue!

Sep 8, 2020
Hello guys, i am new here!

recently my pc is having some problems, few days ago it started , i don't know how to explain this but i will try my best!

from last few days when i turn on my pc, it normally turns on, i can do my work as usual but it turns off automatically after a hour or half, and then it won't turn on at all, however after leaving it for 3-4 hours, when i turn on my pc again, it started normally so at first i thought this was a coincidence but it happened again, after 30-40 mins, it turned off automatically and it won't turn on! so i called a local repair guy who said my ram is faulty and i should change it! so i decided to go with his words and bought a new ram! but the problem is still there, i just couldn't find what is exactly my problem! i did the paper clip thing to check my psu and it's working normally!

today i noticed that in my bios settings! my "" cpu core voltage, +12V and +5V"" is way way higher than normal, i am sure that's it's not normal at all bcoz it's showing in red and is above the normal limits!

i think maybe it's my psu and not ram and motherboard!
so i am posting a pic here of my asus bios to know where exactly the problem can be!

View: http://imgur.com/gallery/SWnUfAa

i want to know whether it is due to my psu, motherboard or processor?

P. S- i don't know if there are any rules regarding posts here so i apologise for any mistakes :)

Solution
Cool man, let us know how it all went
so i swapped my psu with another one and it still didn't work, so went to repair shop, found out that my mobo is faulty and they said they can repair it but it's of no use after few days it may happen again, so it's better to buy a new mobo! mine was 4 years old!

i replaced my mobo and everything is good now!

thanku all for ur help! i really appreciate it
Sep 8, 2020
Shutdown that system and replace the PSU. First thing you should do.
Power issues mostly revolve around PSU

It sounds like your PSU is having capacitor problems, lend/steal/get another PSU that you can use to test your system with, it will save you MUCH trouble if you take your PSU out of the equation
thanku for ur reply! i will check my system with another psu then!

Reactions: Quanticriver
Sep 8, 2020
Cool man, let us know how it all went
so i swapped my psu with another one and it still didn't work, so went to repair shop, found out that my mobo is faulty and they said they can repair it but it's of no use after few days it may happen again, so it's better to buy a new mobo! mine was 4 years old!

i replaced my mobo and everything is good now!

thanku all for ur help! i really appreciate it

Solution