[SOLVED] need urgent psu help

K.T

Feb 26, 2020
i have a dell precision workstation t3500 tower with xeon w3670 my dell 525 watt psu got busted so i replaced cooling master324W with it
and i have rx560 4gb card
its gonna bve ok with this psu or smart thing would be to buy 500W psu?

Solution
did it cost you to answer? if yes then tell me i will send you that money
i just bought new psu for 5500rs which will be equal to 50$
now i have to buy another one of 500W bc the seller told me it will be ok if you use 324W psu
i was just making sure

I can see why nobody cared to respond.

Replacing your PSU with a lower wattage PSU than the manufacturer provided is never a good idea.

I mean is this 324w PSU certified? What brand is it? Your definately going to be pushing the PSU passed its optimal curve.

Can you run it on that PSU? probably... should you? probably not.

Try to hold back the attitude as well. We dont care about your attitude and it will get you nowhere in the future on here or in life.

K.T

Feb 26, 2020
How many answers do you need ? Rx 560 is not power hungry card but you should never replace PSU with less power than original.
[/QUOTE
now i have to buy another one of 500W bc the seller told me it will be ok if you use 324W psu
i was just making sure

i was just making sure

Replacing your PSU with a lower wattage PSU than the manufacturer provided is never a good idea.

I mean is this 324w PSU certified? What brand is it? Your definately going to be pushing the PSU passed its optimal curve.

Try to hold back the attitude as well. We dont care about your attitude and it will get you nowhere in the future on here or in life.

Solution

K.T

Feb 26, 2020

cooling master
and no sir i have no attitude sorry if it seemed to be

And Thanks For All of you guys who have responded