Need Users Manual

I just bought a used Latitude C600 that is still under warranty. It did
not come with the users manual but I know it's downloadable on Dell's
web site but I can not find it after searching for two hours.

I finaly called the tech help line and the guy gave me the url:
support.dell.com and said to click on Product Support and then on
downloads.

When I go to support.dell.com there is no Product support link....there
is only a tech support link.

I typed in the search box....users manual C600.......users manual
downloads ....Latitude C600 owners manual and every other thing I could
think of and still nothing came up

If anyone knows the url to the page where I can download the manual I
would surely appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thank You & God Bless
Patrick

The organic entity known as Ridin' 4 Jesus communicated the following:

> I just bought a used Latitude C600 that is still under warranty. It did
> not come with the users manual but I know it's downloadable on Dell's
> web site but I can not find it after searching for two hours.

It took me half a minute to come with this one:

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latc600/en/index.htm

starting from support.dell.com
User guides
Systems
Lattitude
C600

read your heart out ;)
Hans

Robert

It only took me a minute to find it.
support.ap.dell.com
selected Latitude C600 <go>
Your System Documentation
English
http://support.ap.dell.com/docs/systems/latc600/en/index.htm

Fot the user guide, service manual, pin assignments, system information
guide

"Ridin' 4 Jesus" <NarleyHarleyGuy@webtv.net> wrote in message
> I just bought a used Latitude C600 that is still under warranty. It did
> not come with the users manual but I know it's downloadable on Dell's
> web site but I can not find it after searching for two hours.
>
> I finaly called the tech help line and the guy gave me the url:
> support.dell.com and said to click on Product Support and then on
> downloads.
>
> When I go to support.dell.com there is no Product support link....there
> is only a tech support link.
>
> I typed in the search box....users manual C600.......users manual
> downloads ....Latitude C600 owners manual and every other thing I could
> think of and still nothing came up
>
> If anyone knows the url to the page where I can download the manual I
> would surely appreciate it if you could let me know.
>
> Thank You & God Bless
> Patrick

I have been unable to get the support.dell download of the c600 user manual
to work. You can do the "view" but not the "download" I finally went to
the Japan site for support.dell and downloaded it there. If you need a copy
just email me and I'll send you the zipped copy.

Bill