need windows tablet with big battery life(help)

OhMiBod

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2017
I need low cost Windows tablet to stream 3-4 browser tabs in low quality(180-200p) for at least 7 hours in lowest brightness and volume without without charging. I want to recharge maybe 2 or 3 times a day and not have to keep wires plugged.

I'm not trying to break the bank. I prefer 300 bucks or below. Must be windows not mobile os. I don't care about specs. 2gb ram and atom CPU will do fine. Would prefer a universal fast charger like USB c

My choices I picked but I'm unsure

1. Lenovo yoga book.

Has highest battery life windows tablet but the micro USB charger takes a while I heard. Lenovo claims 15 hours but for what I'm doing I feel I should get 8 hours?

2. Hp pavilion x2 10

Claimed to be 12 hours but reviewers say about 8 to 9 and that's moderate test. I'm putting bit more stress so I can't tell if it will meet the 7 hours I want. It's a USB c charger which should be faster. Also, I'm confused about the different models. (10t, p010nr, Celeron, 10-q82ng) which is best?

3. Lenovo IdeaPad miix 320.

Claimed to be about 10.5 hours so I'm guessing for my needs it won't even hit 7 hours mark. Plus, it uses an ac charger and I don't have much power outlet available for that

4. Surface 3

Said to be 9 to 10 hours by MS but users are having a hard time getting 6 or 7 with moderate use. Plus the charging is micro USB and it's said to be very slow. If I do get the Lenovo yoga I don't want another slow charger. Also, it cost just as much or more but has less battery life.

Can anyone suggest anything else? I would like help or corrections on my list

OhMiBod

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from OhMiBod : "need windows tablets with strong battery life"

I need low cost Windows tablet to stream 3-4 browser tabs in low quality(180-200p) for at least 7 hours in lowest brightness and volume without without charging. I want to recharge maybe 2 or 3 times a day and not have to keep wires plugged.

I'm not trying to break the bank. I prefer 300 bucks or below. Must be windows not mobile os. I don't care about specs. 2gb ram and atom CPU will do fine. Would prefer a universal fast charger like USB c

My choices I picked but I'm unsure

1. Lenovo yoga book.

Has highest battery life windows tablet but the micro USB charger takes a while I heard. Lenovo claims 15 hours but for what I'm doing I feel I should get 8 hours?

2. Hp pavilion x2 10

Claimed to be 12 hours but reviewers say about 8 to 9 and that's moderate test. I'm putting bit more stress so I can't tell if it will meet the 7 hours I want. It's a USB c charger which should be faster. Also, I'm confused about the different models. (10t, p010nr, Celeron, 10-q82ng) which is best?

3. Lenovo IdeaPad miix 320.

Claimed to be about 10.5 hours so I'm guessing for my needs it won't even hit 7 hours mark. Plus, it uses an ac charger and I don't have much power outlet available for that

4. Surface 3 Non Pro

Said to be 9 to 10 hours by MS but users are having a hard time getting 6 or 7 with moderate use. Plus the charging is micro USB and it's said to be very slow. If I do get the Lenovo yoga I don't want another slow charger. Also, it cost just as much or more but has less battery life.

Can anyone suggest anything else? I would like help or corrections on my list

OhMiBod

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from OhMiBod : "Need windows tablets with huge batterie"

Ah well that makes sense. Android is last longer. Lighter os. That's ok. I heard Ms is suppose to release some new laptop or tablet using snapdragons in the next couple months or so and the battery is suppose to last days