[SOLVED] Need your advice.

netanelbb

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
So , Its been 30 Days i'm waiting for the asus rog strix 2080 ti to come
and its not coming..
Now there is a store that have "PNY XLR8 OC Gaming 2080 ti" Card.
I've never heard about them.. is it safe to try them?
the boost clock of their card is: 1635 VS 1665 of asus.
and it costs a bit less.

Now what confuses me the most:
On must sites it shows "1545 MHz Boost clock". but on their official website they wrote:
"Boost Speed 1635 MHz"
Who is right? lol

Vulgarity in anagram form will not be tolerated.
Lutfij

Solution
before you buy check out how long the card warranty is and how fast/good there rma is. some vendor have bad rma set ups..where it takes a month of sundays to get a replacement unit. On your gpu buy i would hold off. right now on the newer gpu from nvidia a lot of cards have been dying on people. there are threads and you tube video of people rma more then one gpu back to nvidia.

Lutfij

Titan
So long as you've taken the same SKU, compared it with the product found on PNY's product page, then you're good. Honestly Nvidia is locking down on how much you can overclock and how much it can be from the factory. You're good with the card you're looking at from PNY if you're tired of waiting.

7664stefan

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
Try and error. Usually no issue and in the range of the warrenty unless you touch the voltage.
OC potential depends on the individual chip quality and cooling of the card. So you may try and find out how far you can get.

before you buy check out how long the card warranty is and how fast/good there rma is. some vendor have bad rma set ups..where it takes a month of sundays to get a replacement unit. On your gpu buy i would hold off. right now on the newer gpu from nvidia a lot of cards have been dying on people. there are threads and you tube video of people rma more then one gpu back to nvidia.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS