[SOLVED] Need1300 dollar gaming pc build

what007

Reputable
Jun 19, 2015
Hi all
I'm planning to build a new gaming pc soon and I want to sell my old pc to make some quick money.is this right time to sell?
This is my old PC :-

CPU:-Intel I7 6700 non k
MOTHERBOARD:-H110M-S2 DDR4
RAM:-KINGSTON 16gb
GPU:-MSI GTX 1080 With Liquid Cooling(Kraken G10) Corsair H55
Monitor:-Asus Vg248QE 1920x1080 144hz
HDD:-WESTERN DIGITAL BLUE 1TB
PSU:-SEASONIC S12II 520W 80+BRONZE

Solution
It's a good time to sell certain parts, like the 1080 and kingston RAM. But the 6700 might be hard since AMD is all the talk and intel chips are looking to be expensive and not worth the prices they're at.

The 6700 isn't a bad CPU at the moment. Your whole rig in general is still pretty decent compared to lots of other people. I would recommend saving up a bit more money for when the new Nvidia or AMD cards come out in mid-2020.

Right now in the tech world things are going a bit crazy, nvidia about to release new GPU's, AMD outperforming intel at cheaper prices, yet the stores are jacking up the prices due to demand, possibly new RAM type coming to the market, faster SSD's.

I recommend saving up a bit longer and enjoy that current...
It's a good time to sell certain parts, like the 1080 and kingston RAM. But the 6700 might be hard since AMD is all the talk and intel chips are looking to be expensive and not worth the prices they're at.

The 6700 isn't a bad CPU at the moment. Your whole rig in general is still pretty decent compared to lots of other people. I would recommend saving up a bit more money for when the new Nvidia or AMD cards come out in mid-2020.

Right now in the tech world things are going a bit crazy, nvidia about to release new GPU's, AMD outperforming intel at cheaper prices, yet the stores are jacking up the prices due to demand, possibly new RAM type coming to the market, faster SSD's.

I recommend saving up a bit longer and enjoy that current rig a little more, then upgrade to the newest stuff.

Solution