Question Needed a PSU cpu (4pin+4pin)×2

Sep 12, 2019
I looking for Budget power supply with two 8pin Cable connector
For my Server board
Can liste to me some if them please 👍

Sep 12, 2019
And GPU? Need all the specs for things.

Note that there's also no such thing as a cheap PSU with two 4+4 connectors. Your budget will also be useful.
No i didn't meant that 😅
My main issue is find another alternative for this workstation board that have already a standard PSU with 610 w and a total of 12pin for on CPU only that i mentioned before in my reply
And that board won't be able to work without all 12 pin Cable connectors plugge in! So my question is do i can switch the original PSU with some modeluar psu that have all12pin ..or i necessary need original Lenovo s30 workstation to boot cause that server have some compatibly match up hardware for running uniformity?

DSzymborski

Titan
No i didn't meant that 😅
My main issue is find another alternative for this workstation board that have already a standard PSU with 610 w and a total of 12pin for on CPU only that i mentioned before in my reply
And that board won't be able to work without all 12 pin Cable connectors plugge in! So my question is do i can switch the original PSU with some modeluar psu that have all12pin ..or i necessary need original Lenovo s30 workstation to boot cause that server have some compatibly match up hardware for running uniformity?

I'd like to help you, but unfortunately, I cannot parse any of this. Hopefully somebody else who reads the thread has a better idea what you're trying to say here than I do.

Sep 12, 2019
I'd like to help you, but unfortunately, I cannot parse any of this. Hopefully somebody else who reads the thread has a better idea what you're trying to say here than I do.
It's just change PSU matter Flow
Cause the original burned so i need nother one but in this particular workstation pc Server the case defer to regular desktop pc as i guess cause workstation have (Standard PSU compatible with) like many who ask told me, so all i want to know if i need to get another original that have 610w and 8pin + 4pin cpu cables
Or getting a new modeluar psu (that have all required 12 pincpu power connector)
Will work my board to boot fine.
And all reason ask you this Due to formerly i tried a psu with 650w and 8pin only resulted not booting motherboard.