Needed: Neotec Cap Kit Source?

Having a hard time finding cap kits for the 27" Neotec

2 different monitors:

NT-27E
NT-2701S

Anybody have a source for these?

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks,

Matty
www.PlayPinball.net
404-384-6168

I can promise you that from my experience, that if you order from
Zanen, anything but what he has in his ads, you will NOT get the right
caps. Just go ahead & make the list yourself & order them from Mouser.
You will pay $6 or $8 more, but you will have the caps that are right,
and ALL of them. I have ordered 4 kits from him now that he did not
list, and not one of them were even close to being right. From now on I
will only order the kits he has in his ads. I have learned my lesson.
(Not that even the ones in the ads have all of the caps you should be
replacing) RSDA

Never tried Zanen myself, but would agree with the Bob Roberts
recommendation. My first B.B. (Before Bob) capkit was one I put together
and ordered online from Mouser.com - great company, but being the naive
noobie that I was, I replaced every single cap and probably spent more than
I needed to (not to mention I spent an hour assembling the order online ON
COMPANY TIME....yea, that's right, Xerox....do your worst).

I've done a half dozen or so capkits since then and have bought 'em all from
Bob.

Dave France

"PlayPinball" <matty@playpinball.net> wrote in message
> Having a hard time finding cap kits for the 27" Neotec
>
> 2 different monitors:
>
> NT-27E
> NT-2701S
>
> Anybody have a source for these?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Matty
> www.PlayPinball.net
> 404-384-6168

Michael

If you put a list together, Bob Roberts will also put a kit together
.....Michael