Needed: Sega Turbo and Monacco GP sound amps

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have both games and the audio amps/wiring were all hacked. I figure both
amps went out at some point as they put "replacements" (non-original) in. I
have no sound from either game (can't confirm the audio pcbs work either).
Anyone have any of these (working) for sale? Thanks

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have extras of both boards for both games. The Turbo sound works %100
but it has the hack that makes the car huge and I never had the time to
unhack it.
The monaco boards work but if my memory serves me right it maybe minus
the firengine siren in extended play mode. I was planning on saving
them as spares but i could definitely use the cash so email me an offer
to richie at punchrecords dot net .

thanx

Richie

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Punchdaddy - do you have the steering wheels for these games? That is
what I need....Thanks (emailgsr "at" yahoo.com)