Question Needing advise for UPS

momobordz

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2013
Hello good sirs. I am looking to buy an UPS but not sure what to get. I am not sure as well what the total power consumption of my computer is. I mainly use it for work and gaming (genshin impact, lost ark, cyberpunk 2077). Not sure if it matters but 3-5 minutes of backup time is enough. My specs are below for reference. Thank you!

PS: Some work friends of mine mentioned that a 650 VA/360 W UPS is enough for my setup. Just wanted to be sure.

Intel Core i5 4460
Palit GTX 1650 Super
8Gb(2x4) DDR3
1Tb 7200
500Gb 7200
Cougar XTC 500W 80+
AOC 18.5 inch LED Monitor
Modem/Router(Fiber Connection)

Lutfij

Titan
What sort of UPS's do you have access to? When looking for an UPS, you should either have one that has the same wattage output, if not, more to make sure you have ample backup time and you can shut down your system, since you did state you game with your system. Some games do take time to save, exit and eventually shut down the system.

momobordz

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2013
What sort of UPS's do you have access to? When looking for an UPS, you should either have one that has the same wattage output, if not, more to make sure you have ample backup time and you can shut down your system, since you did state you game with your system. Some games do take time to save, exit and eventually shut down the system.
Hi. I was looking at this: https://www.apc.com/shop/ph/en/products/APC-Easy-UPS-BVX-650VA-AVR-230V/P-BVX650I-PH. Its fine if it wont save my game progress. Just wanted to ensure the pc can have a proper shut down in case of power outage.

TRENDING THREADS