Status
Not open for further replies.

rybo1227

Honorable
Jul 5, 2012
Ok so i just bought a hp p7-1226s with the intel core i3 2130. intel 2000 graphics. Ok so the problem is i startup lets say diablo 3 my monitor seems to lose connection to the pc on my monitor unsupport runs across my screen. Is it becuase it cant handle outputting to the monitor and running the game? This also happens with blacklight retribution. The pc doesnt do this with other games like worldoftanks or killing floor. And it only happens when i run these games not when im surfing the internet or something. Is this a problem with my pc or monitor or is it just simply becuase the integrated graphics arent strong enough. Also could it be that the drivers are outdated(iv'e tried updating them from intel's website and i cant becuase i have to download them from hp for some reason but hp doesnt have the updated drivers for it). Also i plan to get a amd 7750 and install it in my system if its the case that the intel 2000 graphics cant handle it then i just wont play these games till i get my new video card or should i return the system and get a replacement or is it my monitor? The monitor is a 1080p led hd 60hz monitor.

rybo1227

Honorable
Jul 5, 2012
Also im running vga from my desktop to my monitor with the laptop i used to use i used hdmi. So could maybe using this cable be the issue becuase i can run games just not certain games....

Status
Not open for further replies.