Nero 6, Capture and encode to DVd

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001
1,944
0
19,780
Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvd.tech,rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.tech (More info?)

Anyone captured with Nero 6, off TV, and wote to DVD?

Keen to hear what the results were
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvd.tech,rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.tech (More info?)

You should not use the Nero Capture option. Use whatever came with your
tv-card to capture and use Nero for editing and burning.

"Tony" <tdale@xtra.co.nz> skrev i en meddelelse
news:SRXqc.7525$XI4.274533@news.xtra.co.nz...
> Anyone captured with Nero 6, off TV, and wote to DVD?
>
> Keen to hear what the results were
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvd.tech,rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.tech (More info?)

Tried to capture a VHS with Nero 6 but it didn't work. Tried many things
suggested by nero support but still no good. Given up now, using virtualdud
to capture and only nero to burn.

--
www.a1poolandleisure.co.uk
"Jens Jensen" <hansemannæluchter@mail.dk> wrote in message
news:40ac804b$0$294$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
> You should not use the Nero Capture option. Use whatever came with your
> tv-card to capture and use Nero for editing and burning.
>
> "Tony" <tdale@xtra.co.nz> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:SRXqc.7525$XI4.274533@news.xtra.co.nz...
> > Anyone captured with Nero 6, off TV, and wote to DVD?
> >
> > Keen to hear what the results were
> >
> >
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvd.tech,rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.tech (More info?)

On Thu, 20 May 2004 18:02:12 +1200, "Tony" <tdale@xtra.co.nz> spewed forth these
words of wisdom:

>Anyone captured with Nero 6, off TV, and wote to DVD?
>
>Keen to hear what the results were
>

I've had dropped frames quite often when capturing with NeroVision Express 2,
but never have dropped frames when I use ATI TV.

--
"I'm not a cool person in real life, but I play one on the Internet"
Galley
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvd.tech,rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.tech (More info?)

I have tried capturing from Nero 6 and found that the video works ok
but no sounds. I have a Pinnacle PCTC Pro card and Soundblaster Audigy
sound card. I am still trying to figure out the sound problem in Nero.
Its possible, any ideas ??
Thanks.

"Jens Jensen" <hansemannæluchter@mail.dk> wrote in message news:<40ac804b$0$294$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>...
> You should not use the Nero Capture option. Use whatever came with your
> tv-card to capture and use Nero for editing and burning.
>
> "Tony" <tdale@xtra.co.nz> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:SRXqc.7525$XI4.274533@news.xtra.co.nz...
> > Anyone captured with Nero 6, off TV, and wote to DVD?
> >
> > Keen to hear what the results were
> >
> >
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvd.tech,rec.video.desktop,rec.video.dvd.tech (More info?)

Could be you have to keep resetting the settings on your audio control -
mine keep resetting back to zero (for some unknown reason)

"Malam" <malamilia@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ad6e3c56.0405280739.4f6d1355@posting.google.com...
> I have tried capturing from Nero 6 and found that the video works ok
> but no sounds. I have a Pinnacle PCTC Pro card and Soundblaster Audigy
> sound card. I am still trying to figure out the sound problem in Nero.
> Its possible, any ideas ??
> Thanks.
>
> "Jens Jensen" <hansemannæluchter@mail.dk> wrote in message
news:<40ac804b$0$294$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>...
> > You should not use the Nero Capture option. Use whatever came with your
> > tv-card to capture and use Nero for editing and burning.
> >
> > "Tony" <tdale@xtra.co.nz> skrev i en meddelelse
> > news:SRXqc.7525$XI4.274533@news.xtra.co.nz...
> > > Anyone captured with Nero 6, off TV, and wote to DVD?
> > >
> > > Keen to hear what the results were
> > >
> > >
 

TRENDING THREADS