Nero 7 for windows 7

Kalum perera

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2011
Hi all,

I want to run the nero7 on windows7. After insert, the cd of the nero computer is showing the incompatible with W7. Please anyone having experience about this, will be many gratefulness for the reply.

Kalum

fowang

Distinguished
May 30, 2006
it doesnt work with windows 7, nero 7 is years old now found this on nero's website, it talks about vista but the same can be said for windows 7.

Windows Vista is supported by Nero 7 since the version Nero 7.5.7.0.. Older versions of Nero 7 do not support Windows Vista. If you are trying to install Nero 7 from your original disc it is likely that there is an older version included on this disc. If you want to install Nero 7 on Windows Vista please be sure that you will only use our latest Nero 7 version you can download from our website. Also please be sure that there won't be any rests of old Nero 7 versions on your system by performing the following steps:

Start uninstalling all old Nero 7 applications and files from your computer using the Nero 7 CleanTool

Download the Nero 7 CleanTool using the following link:
Click here.
Save this file to your desktop.
Unzip the ZIP-file with WinZip or WinRAR and save the content to your hard drive.
Double-click on the unzipped EXE-file to start the CleanTool.
The window “Nero General Clean Tool” will open. The installed Nero version will be displayed.
Activate the checkboxes in the displayed Nero version.
Then click the “Clean” button.
A status window will open.
The execution of the tool may take several minutes.
Please wait until the progress bar has moved completely to the right.
In the window “Nero General Clean Tool” click the “Exit” button as soon as the erasing procedure is completed.
Reboot your computer.
The Nero 7 CleanTool has removed all Nero entries from your computer.

To install the latest Nero 7 version, please proceed as follows:
(Note: do not install a previous Nero 7 version from an installation CD now, but download and install the latest version of Nero 7 from our website. All Nero 7 download versions have the full range of functions as an original Nero 7 installation CD. There is no need to install a previous version of Nero first.)

Download and install the latest Nero 7 version from our website using the following link:
Click here.
Save this file to your desktop.
Double-click the downloaded Nero 7 installation file to start the installation.
Enter your Nero 7 serial number during the installation to make your Nero into a permanent version. (The download without a serial number is a trial version only).
You now have a newly installed version of Nero 7 on your computer.

danwat1234

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Strange that some people have trouble with Nero 7. Maybe it is just a certain portion of the suite that fails to install in Windows 7?

I installed Nero 6 (buring ROM) and updated to version 6.6.1.15 and it works perfectly fine on win 7 64-bit. It did come up with a generic 'this program is not compatible with this version of windows' but I disabled the message from coming up again I think with a don't show again checkbox in the message.
It was a Windows message.

Heck, it runs fine on Windows 8.0 64-bit too! I don't know about the rest of the Nero 6 suite, or Nero 7 personally.

TRENDING THREADS