Question NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID when trying to access any of Googles domains

asdasdfg123

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2013
Hello all (don't know if this is the right thread for this, sorry if it isn't). So, I've been having a pretty bizarre issue when trying to access Gmail and Googles search engine for a while. I get the error stated in the title, and when I click "Advanced", it reads "You can't visit www.google.com right now because the website uses HSTS." I have checked the certificates, and the one for google.com is called google.com.ua. And thats why Im so confused. If I use that link, I can access Google, same with google.co.jp etc, but browsing is slow as you would imagine, since I'm not using the Google for my country. I have tried clearing my SSL state, to no avail. Don't really know what to do, and its very annoying. Any help would be appreciated.

asdasdfg123

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2013
what browser are you using. Firefox in particular has lists of certificate servers. If you avoid taking updates for too long sometime these will expire. Maybe try to update your browsers to the current version.
My main browser now is Edge. But this happens on all browsers. All browsers are up to date.