Question Netflix Freezing Windows 10 Issue - Please Help

EsmaFingerpin

Honorable
Mar 20, 2016
Netflix freezing Custom Build Computer of AMD Sapphire Nitro+ Readon RX 580 8GB has happened twice - How can I fix this issue ??

Windows 10 Pro Edition
Processor : AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 GHz
Installed Ram: 16 GB
Memory: 500 GB NVME SSD
Graphics Card: AMD Sapphire Nitro+ Readon RX 580 8GB
Graphics Driver: 20.1.3 - Released 2020/01/17
Power Supply: Cooler Master Elite V3 600 W 80+ Certified ATX

Last edited:
How are you getting internet into computer. Wired or wifi. My wife has the same issue and we go round and round as being married will do everything she can to not take my advice.

So I tell her that wifi is the better way to go when your streaming so her way of thinking she will plug in the cable to not do what I said. Problem solved.

Put your hand IF you have a external USB wifi dongle is it burning hot when your streaming Netflix?

EsmaFingerpin

Honorable
Mar 20, 2016
Hello

Can you please check for any available Graphics Card, Windows, and BIOS updates?

You may also want to check if any browser updates are available as well.

Cheers!!

Windows, Graphics Card and BIOS are all Up To Date

I didn't have Microsoft Silverlight Installed could it of been that?

I only installed Microsoft Silverlight this morning after the issue happened and haven't tested it again since.

How are you getting internet into computer. Wired or wifi. My wife has the same issue and we go round and round as being married will do everything she can to not take my advice.

So I tell her that wifi is the better way to go when your streaming so her way of thinking she will plug in the cable to not do what I said. Problem solved.

Put your hand IF you have a external USB wifi dongle is it burning hot when your streaming Netflix?

Unfortunately this tower doesn't have Wi-Fi capabilities it has to be hardwired ethernet so that's not an option

And I can play games for hours without any issue's what so ever.

TRENDING THREADS