Question Netflix video playback freezes for 5-15 seconds 6 or so times an hour.

Same as the title, audio of the content continues to play in the background PC runs other apps / games perfectly at the same time. Specs are in the description. I have an Seasonic 850w Prime Titanium PSU. I cannot seem to fix this issue. I have reinstalled drivers, updated chipset drivers, and flashed BIOS to the newest version. I am also on the latest version of Windows 10. The drivers seem fine, no other issues with the PC. So here is the question, why is this happening? I use chrome primarily, but it also happens on firefox. I have cleared the cache and cookies on both browsers.

Same as the title, audio of the content continues to play in the background PC runs other apps / games perfectly at the same time. Specs are in the description. I have an Seasonic 850w Prime Titanium PSU. I cannot seem to fix this issue. I have reinstalled drivers, updated chipset drivers, and flashed BIOS to the newest version. I am also on the latest version of Windows 10. The drivers seem fine, no other issues with the PC. So here is the question, why is this happening? I use chrome primarily, but it also happens on firefox. I have cleared the cache and cookies on both browsers.
I've been having this happen once or twice over a period of around 4 hours or so. I just assumed it was Netflix being a bit crap though.