Netgear AC 1750 router

Jul 26, 2018
Moving into an apt. with ethernet plugs in every room. Told to supply a router. Purchased a Netgear AC1750 dual band wireless router. Is the only thing I have to do if I plan on keeping the password already set in the router is plug in the power and ethernet cords. Then go to my laptop and connect to the netgear wireless account and plug in the new password. Or is there more to do???

Solution
first never keep a default factory password mostly on wi-fi ,now connect laptop to router using lan cable to get acces to it change password the try to use wifi with new password and when you acces the router put your mac address on the permit list so no one else will be able to use your wi-fi and take all your isp net bandwitch and dont give this password to anyone else .

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
first never keep a default factory password mostly on wi-fi ,now connect laptop to router using lan cable to get acces to it change password the try to use wifi with new password and when you acces the router put your mac address on the permit list so no one else will be able to use your wi-fi and take all your isp net bandwitch and dont give this password to anyone else .

Solution

TRENDING THREADS