Netgear FA311/FA310TX for windows7

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxhjkl

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2011
i cant find a driver that is compatible with win7 32 bit help please !!!
Netgear FA311/FA310TX for windows7

Solution
Hi xxhjkl, from my brief reading of the link i gave you, it seems the default software which installs does not work for some reason??

OK, in the links in the solution i gave you are for a service and not related to the drivers the gentleman is talking about.......

I went to driversguide " From driversguide I got one set of driver with the name drivers.zip. The description told that it is the extract of the CD given by Netgear. When I tried installing this, in DM, under NA, it showed, Netgear FA311 Fast PCI Adapter. This is the correct version of my NIC."...

illusio12

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
Hi xxhjkl, found this thread on solving the problem you are experiencing, but seems a bit complicated and dense to me!!!

Anyway, here is the link for a possible solution to your problem :http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/54667-netgear-fa311-v1-nic-compatibility-windows-7-a.html

Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

xxhjkl

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2011

3Q,but The file in that site is missing :cry:
and i found other site http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/Details.aspx?type=Hardware&p=NetGear%20FA310TX%20Ethernet%20Adapter&v=Netgear&uid=FA310TX&l=en-US&pf=0&pi=0&s=fa310tx&os=32-bit
it is said that This product installs automatically without extra software
:??:
it puzzle me :cry: :cry: :cry:

illusio12

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
Hi xxhjkl, from my brief reading of the link i gave you, it seems the default software which installs does not work for some reason??

OK, in the links in the solution i gave you are for a service and not related to the drivers the gentleman is talking about.......

I went to driversguide " From driversguide I got one set of driver with the name drivers.zip. The description told that it is the extract of the CD given by Netgear. When I tried installing this, in DM, under NA, it showed, Netgear FA311 Fast PCI Adapter. This is the correct version of my NIC."..........
http://members.driverguide.com/driver_search.php?q=Netgear+FA311+Fast+PCI+Adapter&si=1e9b87cc1b8826077843f38cc76c4256&st=1318675031&page=1&gqm0=Netgear+FA311+Fast+PCI+Adapter

On page one the third entry down is the same as the one the gentleman refers too!!!!!

Xxhjkl, you really need to read what was posted as you would have realized that you needed to goto driversguide yourself.

These drivers are for all flavours of Windows upto XP, if these are the same as in the solution, then should work.

Please xxhjk, i am really happy to help, but you seem unwilling to even do the bare minimum yourself, read and then think before just dismissing the proposed solution.

Remember, i do not have this problem or your hardware, but could still follow the correct thinking process to find the files required, since the information ( driversguide was where he found the drivers which allowed him to solve his problem ) was in the thread!

So, good luck with the proposed solution and let us know how you get on :-/
and searched for your network card driver....

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.